Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

I'm currently beginning the process of moving from the south-ish side of campus to the north-ish side of campus, so I'm pretty busy cleaning and packing and playing beer pong to determine which room I get. As a result, posting will be pretty light this week. I did attend the night practice on Monday, and here's my thoughts in brief: Ted Ginn is good, Chris Wells is good, and either our kickoffs need to be longer, or everyone's kickoffs will be shorter and Ginn will have some big returns this season. I'll try to post pictures tomorrow and a preview of the mighty Cincinnati Bearcats later this week.

In the meantime, have a look at Mr. Wolverine, if you're in the mood for checking out blogs representing that team up north. David (owner and proprietor of said blog) e-mailed me requesting a link exchange, and I agreed, seeing as I believe in linking to good blogs, even if they're Michigan blogs. He's in the unenviable position of being a UM fan in Ohio, and while I generally believe such people should be remanded to the care of a psychiatric ward, I make an exception for him, because he's running a pretty solid blog. So check it out.

No comments: