Tuesday, April 25, 2006

College Football is No Place for Reasoned Discourse!

Three of my biggest hobbies are college sports, philosophy, and economics. Sunday Morning Quarterback manages to combine them all in this post about Reggie Bush. Apparently some sports radio host made the argument that, if guilty of breaking the rules, Reggie Bush should not be condemned for helping his family. In sort, his actions may have been illegal, but they weren't immoral. SMQ agrees, as I and likely you would, that actions can be illegal without being immoral, but rejects the application of those principles to the Reggie Bush situation.

I suggest reading his post, as I have nothing to add to it or disagree with at this time. I'm sorta like James Carville in Old School at this point.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh... It... We... have no response. That was perfect.

No comments: