Friday, April 21, 2006

Peepez le game

I done got linked up at Sunday Morning Quarterback, continuing the trend started by AtO of sites better than mine linking to me as though they expect me to be good. All this undeserved attention leaves me feeling a bit like Michigan when the preseason rankings come out. 9-3 record, here I come!

Anyway, I decided to add a few more sites to the links while I was adding SMQ. So witness the combined Irish might of Blue-Gray Sky and the House Rock Built!


Image hosting by Photobucket
Blue-Gray Sky + House Rock Built = Captain Planet?
that can't be right. . . someone check my math

Then there's also Dawg Sports, run by tkyleking, which is one of those college football blogs everyone must be aware of. It's in the Terms and Conditions when you sign up for a Blogger account. Take a look if you don't believe me.

That's all I got for now, but I intend to keep adding to that sidebar until it becomes incredibly unwieldy. So, I ask you: who else should I link to? What blogs should I be aware of? If you have a college sports blog that wants to do the whole "reciprocal links" thingy, or if you just know of a quality blog that I should be reading, do tell, either in the comments or through the e-mail address on the right.

No comments: