Friday, September 08, 2006

People Doing Stuff

I've been invited to participate in several different things around the blogosphere, most of which I've passed on due to lack of time at the moment, but I wanted to make you aware of some of them:

  • The Illini Report is just an all-around good blog. If you can say that about an Illinois blog during football season, then they're doing their thing very well. Jake solicited opinions on the opening week in college football, and while I did not participate, several college football bloggers did, including College Football Resource and Heisman Pundit. Well worth a read.
  • Badger Sports is starting up a Carnival of College Football, which is sort of a chance for bloggers to show off anything interesting they've posted.
  • Lastly, have a look at Write On Sports if you get a chance. It's sort of a combination of a collection of links to blogs and a web-based magazine ("webzine," if you must combine all the words you see). I haven't contributed anything yet, but it's a cool idea, and I hope to add something at some point.
I'm sure there's more that I forgot, but I've been busy lately. Sometime in the early afternoon tomorrow, I'll post some things to look for in the big game. Should be, if not insightful, at least wordful. That is, full of words and punctuation, signifying nothing.

No comments: