Thursday, May 04, 2006

I'm Jim Jackson. I solve problems.

You've already seen this if you read Deadspin, but I wanted to make sure you're aware of the tale of former OSU (and Toledo high school) star Jim Jackson, told over at Manute's Webb, a site which I frankly know nothing about. In it, they compare Jackson to the Wolf from Pulp Fiction, in that he's a guy that fixes what's wrong. I cannot offer any further commentary without detracting from the awesomeness of the story, so go check it out.

I will say, however, that I am fully convinced of the nearly-magical powers of Jim Jackson. I think the Cavs should engineer a Sasha Pavlovic for Jim Jackson trade, throwing in Luke Jackson (and a few spare vertebrae, just in case) if need be. I am entirely willing to put Jim Jackson in my pantheon of somewhat-illogical heroes, along with MacGuyver, Chuck Norris, and Nelville Flynn.

No comments: