Wednesday, July 26, 2006

All the News That's Fit to Print

Ohio Supreme Court blocks eminent domain project - Way to be, guys. If the government wanted to take my property to build a highway, I wouldn't like it, but I'd understand. But if they want my property so they can give it to some other guy, I'd have a problem with it. Thanks for not being idiots, Supreme Court.

Lance Bass of 'N Sync is gay - Not like you didn't know that already.

LeBron is 21 - Again, you knew that. C'mon, Windhorst, is this article the best you can do? I mean, I'll read any piece of LeBron-related material, and even I thought this was a waste of time.

Harold Reynolds fired, reportedly for sexual harrasment - I'm not a big fan of baseball in general, but lately ESPN's lost Peter Gammons (though it looks like that's temporary, thankfully), and now Reynolds, two guys I thought were pretty good. Why should I watch Baseball Tonight anymore?

And a piece of OSU recruiting news, maybe:

Taurian Washington might have committed (HT: AtO) - Scout says he did, Rivals apparently says "not so fast, my friend," so who knows? Regardless, Washington is a four-star wide receiver, so he'd be a welcome addition. He has offers from UM and Wisconsin, and was rumored to be a lock for Michigan, so if he is committed or does commit, that'd make it even sweeter. If it makes U of M fans unhappy, it makes me hapy.

No comments: