Monday, July 10, 2006

Links

I have no idea what I'd write about if I tried for a post today, so I'll just throw down some links to people that actually found something to write about:

  • The O-Zone has pictures of the Woody Hayes Athletic Center renovations. There's still a lot of work to be done, but it's starting to come together, and everything's on or ahead of schedule, so that's cool. It's gonna be fantastic once it's done.
  • There's also this article about Ron Lewis's offseason from the Dispatch. I'd like to see him make a leap to first- or second-team All Big Ten this season. I think he's got the ability to do it, and if he could perform at that level, it would take a lot of pressure off the incoming freshmen.
  • And apparently we have no idea what LeBron's contract consists of. The intial report was supposedly wrong, and now Brian Windhorst says ESPN's report of a shorter contract is also wrong. I'm not too worried about it either way. Unless all reports (including LeBron's press release) are wrong, we're going to have LeBron in Cleveland for at least a few years, and that's good enough for me. And as we've seen time and time again, just because a guy has a contract with a team, doesn't mean he's actually going to play for that team. So why worry about this contract, when it's becoming clear we know very little about it?

No comments: