Monday, July 17, 2006

Sheesh. . .

. . . Writing previews is work. I'm trying not to half-ass it, so I'm doing my best to be insightful. However, "insightful" often becomes "rambling" for me, so there's a lot of rewriting. I'll have the opening to my season preview done before too long, I promise.

If you don't know (I really hope you do), NCAA Football 2007 goes on sale tonight at midnight. I will be at my local GameStop before midnight, waiting in line to pick up a copy. I will then play it entirely too long, and go in to work on probably 4 hours of sleep. Such are the depths of my addiction.

Some are even more addicted. Some will take tomorrow off of work. I envy these people.

Tomorrow, if I don't have the season preview done, I'll give you my first impressions on the game, not that they will influence your purchasing decision. But here's a piece of info that might do you some good before you head to the store: while the XBox 360 version has much better graphics, it's supposedly lacking a lot of features, most importantly (to me) the overhauled playbook. Needless to say, I'm going with the XBox version. I don't need the game to look awesome, I need it to be awesome.

No comments: