Saturday, July 22, 2006

Blogroll additions

I would like to direct your attention to the sidebar, where you will see a couple new links. There's Badger Sports, an excellent Wisconsin blog. Actually, it's the only Wisconsin blog I've read, so I probably shouldn't evaluate its place in Wisconsin blog rankings. Let's just call it an excellent blog in general.

Next up is Men of the Scarlet and Gray, a Buckeye blog. Before I started this site, I didn't think OSU had much in the way of a blogging community beyond Around the Oval and Buckeye Commentary. But now I've come to realize that there are a lot of good OSU blogs out there, and Men of the Scarlet and Gray is one of them. For example, they've got a preview of this year's linebacking corps that's as long as some previews of entire seasons. If they keep that up with the other positions, you will know everything worth knowing about the 2006 Buckeyes. Have a look.

No comments: